Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still waiting

While I am anxiously waiting my little girl's arrival. I decided to post a few things of what we've
been up to lately. I made it through girls camp up at Bear Lake and it was a total blast. It was more like a relaxing vacation than camp. If I had to rough it, I probably would of been less likely to go considering how far along I am.

Lisa, Sara and I (pregnant girls) went for a princess ride on the weenie tube. We didn't fall in of course we had the choice to jump in or be pulled back to the boat. It was fun to watch the other girls get whipped around though.

Sara and I decided to go for a wave runner chase after giving all the beehives and the under age girls a ride around the lake. I am amazed that I was able to find a life jacket that could actually go around my belly.

Here is a shot of us leaders on the boat hanging out. (From left to right: me, Becky H., Sara A. and Lisa W.)

For our last playgroup of the summer we went to Thanksgiving Point (The Ancient Life Museum) and boy it was crowded. The kids seem to enjoy the dinosaurs and playing in the clay. Here is the best shot I could get, with a few of them looking.

This ancient shark on display was gargantuan. I would hate to be eaten by this shark or any shark in general, but especially this one.

Alas, Robbie was pooped and took a long nap. You will notice he fell asleep with Mr. Potato head glasses on his face and his hat. I think he was trying to imitate Mr. Potato Head. He obsessed with Mr. Potato Head and drawing faces lately. All the faces Rich and I draw for him have to wear glasses and have shoes. I blame his shoe fetish on daddy. As for glasses, I think he just likes the way they look on people.

On a side note, I got talked into performing "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus for YW in Excellence with a few other leaders. It is pretty comical, I have to admit. If you want to watch it click on the link below.
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/28fe7acca7639d35e05da23862a78b94/video/5946612

No comments: