Friday, July 17, 2009

Fatter Now or Then?

The other day I had Rich take a picture of me to see how I measure up when I was pregnant with Robbie at about 8 months. It just so happened that I am wearing the same black shirt that I did back then although, you can tell it has definitely faded over the past few years. I am convinced that I am fatter now, but judging by the pictures I am not sure. I guess it goes to show you that you carry boys differently then girls.

Pregnant with Ali or Lexie at about 8 mo. Most of my weight has gone to my sides, butt & thighs unfortunately which, I think is harder to loose.

Pregnant with Robbie at 8 months. I think I was mostly belly weight with Robbie which, is easier to loose by the way. Oh well, I guess will just have to submit my body to the extra weight gain for now. Men are lucky that they don't have to sacrifice their bodies to get a baby.

2 comments:

Becky Henson said...

I think you look fabulous in both! Hope you had a great birthday last week (sorry we couldn't make it!). My opinion is that your belly shows a little more with Robby.

The Neilson Family said...

You're so freaking gorgeous. Brat!