Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yucky Mess

The other day I went in to check on Robbie during his nap and too my surprise he was wide awake stomping around in his crib. When I walked over to pick him up, I realized that he was butt naked and stomping his poop into his mattress. Luckily I happen to have a plastic lining and a pad that covers his mattress. However; it didn't make the cleaning any easier. Somehow he managed to rip his wet diaper off and chuck it across the crib and then decided to smear his poop all over his crib, bumpers, blankets and even his nice crib quilt that was hanging over the rails. I immediately put him in the tub and then to my horror noticed that he had some on his lips. Yuck, to think that he was possibly eating it makes me want to vomit. It least he tried to help me clean his crib cover in the toilet. Every day this week seems like we have had some kind of poopie encounter, but nothing like this.


2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like poop art must run in the family!!! I am so sorry that he learned this newfound talent so young though. Addie was two when she discovered this artistic ability! Good luck!

The Neilson Family said...

OH MY GOSH! Is it too late to make my little boy a little girl? Seems like you never hear these stories with girls. I LOVE that you took pictures. Miss ya, girl.