Sunday, June 1, 2008

Robster



Robbie is such a wiggler. I swear it takes it least 10 min. to get him dressed and changed. Luckily I have a strap on the changing table so I can strap him down sometimes. On occasion though he will find a way to slide out of the strap that bears him down. I've started calling him "Robster the terminator" lately because, he reminds me of a man who is so determined to get what he wants that nothing will stop him until he gets it. I have never seen a baby move so fast just to reach the dishwasher or fridge in time before it closes.

This is what happens when you don't have a child that will hold still. He ends up with 2 legs in one pant leg making it a nice blue cotton skirt. I am surprised that I even was able to snap a quick photo shot of my little Robster.

No comments: