Thursday, May 1, 2008

Burn baby burn

Ernst & Young participates in several community events through-out the year. To keep us motivated through busy season and to motivate us to stay in shape, the company paid for us to run the 5K SLC marathon. This year I decided to run it since last year I was almost 8 months pregnant and didn't feel like running that much during my pregnancy. However, I did bike ride a few times during the end of my pregnancy. Looking back that probably wasn't the best idea nor did I look very pleasant on a bike. Anyway, I decided to run the 5K which is 3.1 miles in case you didn't know. I did pretty well considering I only trained for the race a week before.


Friends at work that I ran with.

Yikes, I made it in 32.26, not bad for only running a few times beforehand.

Group photo in front of our new office at the Gateway.

No comments: