Monday, December 3, 2007

sunday




Today, I dressed Robbie up in his Christmas vest for Church. Everyone in primary commented about his cute little bow tie and outfit. Normally, Rich and I like to dress Robbie up in blue because, it bring out his pretty blue eyes. His eyes seem to stand out no matter what he wears. The question is how long can we keep the outfit nice, before he slobbers all over it? Right now in primary they are practicing all of the Christmas songs. I think Robbie really likes it because, he gets excited and makes a lot of noises. The kids in my class are always fighting over who gets to hold Robbie next, so needless to say he gets passed around a lot. Good thing no one is sick right now or he would have to go with Daddy to his class. I had Aunt Carly pose with him since, she was the only one ready for church and she was wearing her hot new red shirt.

No comments: