Sunday, December 9, 2007

Penguin Suit






Our neighbors down the street gave us a few of her boy's clothes and one of the outfits happened to be a little tux. Today for church, I dressed Robbie up in it to see what he would look like. Boy was he little prince charming. He is starting to look like a little man now. I made daddy take a picture with him, while he was still dressed up. It is very rare that you will find daddy dressed up for very long, so I had to be quick. You can tell how happy they were. Like Father like son I guess. Don't you just love his facial expressions. Sometimes Rich and I joke around about Robbie being our bipolar baby. One minute he is laughing and happy as can be and then all of a sudden he is crying for no reason. You never know what you are going to get with babies. I just hope these mood swings only last through the baby stages. If they don't, oh well I still love him.

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Robbie sure did have a lot of great facial expressions. What an expressive face! And he definitely looked cute in his penguin suit.