Friday, November 23, 2007

winter time



Robbie has been trying on all of his new beanies and winter clothes to gear up for the cold season. Rich thinks he looks like a pansy boy, but I say this is the only time in his life when I get the chance to dress him up cute. Babies are supposed to be adorable and full of surprises. Those are the ones that we let daddy take care of. Robbie can be such a joy and full of giggles.
This paticular outfit was given to him by Grandma Muse. I think it brings out his beautiful blue eyes. Robbie loves to stand up so much and stretch out his arms. I was trying to see how long he could stand up on his own before falling over. He lasted about 5 seconds, now if we could just get him to sit up he will be on the move.

Robbie loves to chew on his fingers. It is his new fetish. He doesn't seem to like the binki anymore. Now we have a new bad habit to break him of. For now we just let him eat at it, whatever get him through the horrible teething stage. I say go for it. Chow down son!

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Christina, these picture are darling! What a cutie. He doesn't look like a pansy boy to me. He looks like a well-dressed mama's boy ;) (just kidding)
I know what you mean about finger chewing/licking. Nathan chewed on his so much he had permanent drool down the front of his chin that gave him a little dried-out-skin rash. But it kept him happy and I never had to wean him of a binky. So yes, chew on little Robbie, chew on.