Monday, February 25, 2008

Little crawler








Robbie is on the move and you can't stop him. He has finally figured out how to get where he wants and he moves quickly. I know it won't be long before he is walking. He can already push himself to stand up in his crib, by the changing table, and anything he can hold on too. I can't believe my little baby boy is starting to become my little man. They say you grow the most in your first year of life. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, it seems like yesterday when Robbie was born.

3 comments:

The Rust said...

I just found your blog. I loved looking at all of the cute pictures of your little boy. He is so cute.

Jami and Family said...

Hey I just found your comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you. I can't believe how fast he is growing up, he is so cute. Well we sure do miss everyone but I am glad we can stay in touch! Take care!

The Neilson Family said...

You look so great, and that boy of yours is getting to be such a little man! I love it!