Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love you






When I was young my mom use to always give us a valentines treat or a little gift each year when we woke up to eat breakfast. This was something I really looked forward to every year. It was great to feel that love from my family. Now that I have a son, I would like to start that tradition with my family. Today I gave Robbie a little dinosaur. Carly and I were in cooking and cleaning mode all afternoon. We made stuffed peppers, angel food cake and frog-eye salad for dinner. After Rich got home from work we had a candlelight dinner and then we just hung out around the house. Carly won a toy rose at her Singles Ward last night so we had Robbie pose with it today. One of Carly's friends came over to celebrate "Single Awareness Day" while Rich and I watched "Just Friends" after Robbie went to bed.

No comments: