Sunday, July 4, 2010

what we've been up too lately

Yesterday, we went up to the 4th of July Kaysville Parade with the Goar family (Rich's friends from TX). Robbie was so excited about all the candy he was collecting off the streets and couldn't wait to try the big popcorn ball.
Rich and Lexie kicking back. I don't think she knows what to make of all the noise. She looks startled.
I love dressing Lexie up with all her cute accessories. I bought the Patriotic dress last year on sale before she was born and the little red shoes we got from a friend. I hope that she loves playing dress-up as much as I do one day.

You can tell I was pretty tired that day so Lexie and I decided to take a little nap. June has been a crazy month for us. First we celebrated my sister's wedding where Robbie was the ring bearer and Lexie was the flower girl. Then we celebrated Robbie's birthday with my family in town. Most of my pictures are on my sister's camera so I will have to post that later. June 21st-23rd the Laurels, leaders and I took off on a river run trip up in Jackson Hole which was a blast. Rich and Robbie went to TX that same week to visit grammy and scary grandpa as Robbie calls them. Rich also got to see Jesse & Kim and some high school friends. Lexie had a fun night at my sister's house until I returned home. The rest of the week was pretty lonely without Rich & Robbie, but it was a nice break and we were able to do some house projects.



No comments: