Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Better Late than Never

I ended up getting this the day of Halloween at Children's Place for like 2 dollars so I couldn't resist dressing her up even though it is a little big on her.







My favorite part about Robbie's costume is his big claw feet that go over his shoes. Old Navy always has the cutest little costumes!








My first Halloween jammies/outfit.











The cute cousins Addie and Katie and Ethan below!
















Okay, I am finally getting around to posting some Halloween pictures. Robbie was a dragon this year and Lexie was a flower. We drove up to Heber for Halloween this year to go trick or treating with the cousins. Robbie really enjoyed eating the candy out of his pumpkin this year. He didn't get a very good nap that day, so he was pretty tired and couldn't quite keep up with his cousins. Lexie was just content to sleep in mommy and daddy's arms. It was a fun night overall!









1 comment:

mary said...

Your kiddos are so cute! How fun to have a boy and a girl to dress up, they looked adorable! I just posted halloween today too :)