Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Outings

My friend Em invited Robbie and I to go with them to Discovery Gateway. We have never been before and it was really exciting. I was surprised at how many educational fun toys and play areas they had.
Robbie and Dylan pretending to drive the helicopter stationed outside. Mostly Robbie just wanted to push all of the buttons.
Robbie wanted to rock climb with the older kids, but he can't get past the first step thankfully. He was extremely frustrated at me for not lifting him to the top.
Robbie riding on the horse for like 2 seconds. Both him and Dylan were running the whole time from one item to the next. I think it was more of a work out for Em and I just taking the kids there.
For playgroup last week we went to the fire station to tour the fire trucks and talk to the local firemen.
The kids loved climbing in the ambulance and pretending to drive the fire truck. Of course you can never get all of them to look at the camera at this age.
Robbie and Caden getting into mischief when they think no one is looking.
We put all of the kids on the fire truck to watch the fireman get dressed in his gear.
Owen and Gavin came with us in the stroller that day and I thought the boys looked cute squeezing in our new double stroller.

1 comment:

Jami and Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to come to playgroup one of these days! I always want to but it seems like something always comes up! Hopefully I can soon!