Thursday, April 30, 2009

Latest Obsession

I admit that I have dreamed about having a little girl to dress up for a long time. Now that I am having a girl I am obsessed at looking at all the cutsie little girl clothes and accessories every place I go. The day after I found out that Rich and I were having a little girl I went to a clothing sale at the Methodist church and bought some little girl outfits with Nikki and Lindsey. I did buy a few t-shirts for Robbie, but girls are so much more fun to shop for. Now I just have to limit myself so I don't break our budget.
On a side note here is the latest book I am re-reading. It makes me laugh, I recommend it to anyone who is pregnant or going to become pregnant in the future. It isn't a medical book or anything just the 411 on how women really feel during pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Robbie, I think I read all of the pregnancy related books out there and this is my favorite so far. I find that a lot of pregnancy books out there can be draining to read with all the medical terminology and conditions that doctors write about. That is why I love that Vicki ( the author) is a mother of four and understands where we (mothers) are truly coming from and therefore tells you like it is. Let me know if any of you want to borrow it. Have a great day!

2 comments:

k8e said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I agree, girls are so fun to shop for! I always find myself eyeing down girl clothes when I go shopping! But of course, that is all I do is "eye" them. No use buying them yet.

Haynes Family said...

Congrats on having a girl. I have lots of girl clothes if you want them. We're coming to Utah in July...let me know.
I'm so excited for your family. :)