Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jesse's Wedding

Oct. 11th Rich and I rented a car and drove up to Boise for the weekend to attend his brother's wedding. It was really windy and cold, so we took most of the pictures at the reception.
Lori my sister-in-law in Heber took a lot of pictures of everyone with her awesome camera. It was really fun to hang out with all of Rich's family again. Matt and Lindsay were troopers to put us up in their home for the weekend.
The great thing about Idaho is the people that live their. Everyone is so nice and down to earth. I don't think I would mind moving up there one day. I just need to get over the cold wind first.

Jesse was the last of the Muse boys to get married. We thought it would be fun to do a sister-in-law picture. The funny thing is we ended up taking the picture from tallest to shortest and the order of the brothers. I mean starting on the left: Lori is married to Jacob who is the oldest brother, I'm married to Richard the 2nd eldest, Kim to Jesse the 3rd eldest, and Lindsay married Matt the youngest brother. We didn't even plan to do the photo that way, it just happened. Well it was a terrific wedding weekend!


No comments: